2/29/12

My New Favorite Cheese!

Last night at supper I served two different cheeses as a potato topping, the local grocery store colby jack and Cow Cavier brand Mozzarella.  The difference was so remarkable I had to write you to recommend this brand,and give a little free advertising to the makers. all their cheese products are "rBGH free- made with pure milk exclusively from small family- farm cows" and "produced at the family owned Cedar Grove Dairy in Plain WI." I had been under the impression that mozzarella had no real flavor and that the texture was the real attraction.  Nope, I was wrong, this cheese tasted really smooth and buttery.  If mozzarella cheese sticks tasted this good they would be featured at every meal.  See if they will ship some to you.
 P.S. It makes amazing Pizza.    

No comments:

Post a Comment