7/26/12

I have a dream! I have a dream!

Who feels like dancing? For some reason I always feel so energized after watching people (even animated ones!) whirling around and singing spontaneously.

I read some where that one of the requirements of being a Disney heroine is the ability to burst randomly into song, quite often with accompaniment from their companion animals. Well, I have my companion animal, lets roll! Last night, while listening to Bonnie Tyler singing "Holding out for a Hero" I swooped up Angel Mama and started dancing around with her in my arms. The puppies (Grover and Puck) were thrilled that their mom had taken flight, dancing around my ankles and doing their best to trip me, Angel just put on her suffering saint face and waited for me to put her down.

Oh well, at least Puck seems to like it. Watch out Disney, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment