6/28/11

What do I want to be?


Hi! Bonny here. I've been thinking that I haven't decided what I want to be yet. Mom says there's plenty of time, but I don't know. I've gone through several options, painter, Olympic swimmer, music teacher, writer, scientist, and many others. I think I'm most into writing 'write' now, but I was born into a mixed family. My mom's likes paintng, my sisters are interested in horses, writing, music, and history. My dad's a computer sort of guy, Dashman would make a great National Parks Ranger, and Reaganite is more of the history and politics guy. As for me, you ask? I've got a great hand at computers, I like writing stories better then bookreports, I love swimming, fishing, camping, pets (especially beagles),(Here's one of our beagles caught napping on the blanket shelf.) swings, jumprope, sketching, riding, outdoors, indoors (on a cold day), and books. I like cooking and have made up two recipes. one is a raspberry fluff that is great as a filling between the layers of a birthday cake and the other is a salad dressing we call CR special. Anyway, I ask that you continue praying for me to help me make the "write" choice for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment