8/3/11

Is flax the way to go?

Hi there! I read a story last night that is written by Hans Christian Anderson. It's called "the flax" and it got me thinking, the message of the story is that how ever hard you are hit with hardship, something beautiful always comes out of you. Here is a link to "the flax" online. Stop! you can't go further then this point if you haven't read the story yet! Isn't that amazing? it seemed to me to hold an amazing message in it. and it has become one of my favorite stories now. Plus, It's good for you physically so I think that flax really is the way to go. Well,I just thought I'd spread some of my knowledge to the world. Signing off, Bonny.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. the website on the link is good but a really good way to expirence the real passion of the story is to read a good old fashioned book. That's the way I read it and the song is a bit different in the book and it is not a fern it's a fence. any way hope you enjoy, Bonny.

    ReplyDelete